Thursday, September 17, 2015

My Eightieth Birthday; a picture story

We celebrated the day before; all day my grandchildren worked.
Making cards.

More cards.

Giving the gifts and cards to me!


Special recipe brownie mix cake with M and M's by Ciera.

We had a barbecued steak dinner on the deck;
my son played the classical music I favor.







After the party we watched the recorded important tennis match,
Some of us found this game more interesting than others.


My grandchildren showed me the orange sun next morning on my birthday.

It was colored by smoke from the Valley Fire,

Just before we left, I saw this chicory blooming!


The family assenbled to see us off to San Jose,



This is the way the air looked in the canyon,
And all the way home.
This post still under development.

No comments:

Post a Comment