Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Love of Dancing

On the way back we stopped for a visit and another trip to the dance class with the grandgirls. This one loves to move, and never looks happier than when in motion.
We just got back to California and it looks good to me. Why did I ever leave? All my epiphyllums survived some frost. Today I folded up the frost wrap and put away the clothespins for next year. Gardening in three places will really require some adjustment, but I plan to try. It is hard to give anything up, but I can see the wisdom in simplification. I have been reading excellent books on the Kindle and the iPhone and on good old bound paper. So many that I have a hundred thought for the log every day, but just keep checking out the old food in the freezer and unpacking. Partly, I am interested in too many things and haven't developed a serious simplification for this blog. But hey, it's a new year. Send me a Valentine!