Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rainbow at Sunset Tonight

I've been thinking a lot about blogs and what they are for, or what they might be for. . . I cannot say I have reached any conclusions, but I can tell you that just as the sun was saying goodnight, there was a rainbow! I want to write about the things I am reading this summer--because I have been doing an immense amount of reading. I am getting used books from Amazon and electronic books and classics for the Kindle. Never before have I been reading so many different books at the same time--but it isn't too hard to switch and keep track. I'm surprised. And the resonance, humming, or clustering of fact and thought can be wonderful. So maybe I will write about it after all. I guess I should write a thank you letter to Jeff Bezos. After having been a librarian all my life. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment