Saturday, November 29, 2008

The pink tutu


buzzup
Originally uploaded by jhhymas

I'm going to be doing a lot of playing with this series of photos. I know what I want, but haven't gotten it yet. I want an effect with less detail and more like an oil painting. Stay tuned.

Instead of picture play, I spent the whole evening trying to set up a wireless printer. I failed so far, but understand a lot more than I did when I started, hopefully. Wireless network printing is trickier than I expected because of network and firewall protection, but I think I neutralized that. I joined the network several times with the included software, and with the printer keypad. The printer is an HP all-in-one Officejet J4680, in case my fairy godmother computer-tech reads this and wants to give me a hint. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment