Sunday, October 08, 2006

His golden eye


His golden eye
Originally uploaded by jhhymas.
Brewer's blackbirds. It always pleases me to find one on the beach, where they were first described. We have become so used to seeing them on parking lots in town that we forget. I even know someone who calls them Parking Lot Birds. So, yes, he's common, he's vulgar, and I think he is very handsome. Try: to find more time to walk outdoors. Computers are fun, but they aren't everything.

Today to a very nice Mozart concert with my grandson. The Great Lakes Chamber Orchestra. Symphony No. 36 and a concerto for violin and viola. Well performed in the First Presbyterian Church in Harbor Springs. The maestro had rhinstones on the collar and pocket rim of his black coat. It tickled me.

No comments:

Post a Comment