Saturday, October 21, 2006

The teacher's horse


The teacher's horse
Originally uploaded by jhhymas.
More from the riding lesson. Today I spent trying to use my new Wacom tablet so I can get control over making collages and such and combining photographs digitally. Alas, it will take me a while to get used to it and I will need to shut down to switch to my regular mouse. I have a very small mouse, so the Wacom mouse seems too heavy and clunky.
K. brought over some chicken and dumplings tonight; it was very good. The weather continues very overcast and I haven't had much luck with photographs. I discovered a list site tonight: listsof bests.com -- it could be another excellent timewaster. I have already started to work on the book lists. It is extrememly interesting how the site works. Once you check off a book you have read on one list, it is automatically checked on another list you may look at. There are movie lists and lots of other stuff, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment