Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fireweed


Fireweed 248squ
Originally uploaded by jhhymas
The weedy riot along the dirt road that marks the south border of our lovely wild messy woodland always has many floral surprises. This is only the second year that I have seen the fireweed here. I is so beautiful and just keeps blooming up the stalk for a long time. So nice with the several kinds of yellow flowers there. The ever-reliable Joe Pye weed is coming along, too, and entering its long period of reliable dusty-pink blossoms.
I have been playing with the photo and was going to upload two handsome modifications, but the upload failed.
I have been thinking about choices, and how I shouldbe able to choose my best photographs. But I like so many of them, so my Flickr site continues to be a mishmash of family and "art" pictures. Oops, the washer is out of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment