Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hardenbergia

This beautiful well-behaved vine of the pea family is blooming in Palo Alto near where I park my car (to avoid the dread 2-hour zone) when I come for my all-day Printmaking class. Yesterday we went shopping for new plants to put around a reduced-size lawn and THERE IT WAS. So I am in and will try it on my new section of fence in the side yard. I know it is silly to do this stuff when the world is going down the drain, but if you saw these blossoms, you would see how beautiful they are!

1 comment:

  1. When better than when the world is going down the drain. I'd say the professional moaners have more than adequately covered both the nightmares and the calls for repentance. For the rest of us, time to murder and create.

    brian

    ReplyDelete