Saturday, August 17, 2013

Roofer outside my bedroom window in early morning light

He brought his brother and another guy and finished the job in two days, It was hard work, bnt they had good tools and by working from 7 a.m. until quite late, they got the job done. Today his children came by with his lunch (he's got a teen and a little guy;) I have been impressed with how hard he works.
I'm almost too tired to keep my eyes open! As Scarlett O'Hara said, though, "I'll think about it tomorrow, after all, tomorrow is another day."

Pat Conroy began a book with a big section about the effect Gone With The Wind had on his mother, and on him, and on almost everybody in the south. I read it in upstate New York when I was in Junior High. Afterwards, I rewrote the ending about nine million times so that Rhett and Scarlett could get back together. Too bad, they never did!
Good night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment