Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The sunstruck western land


The sunstruck western land
Originally uploaded by jhhymas.
I love the shapes and the colors in this--I didn't alter it in any way; I don't think I even cropped it. I hope to be traveling across these American expanses again in a few weeks. Tile Man began his work today and should be through on Thursday. Then only plumbing and stove installation. Wow . . .
Up to 702 books entered in Librarything now. I am finding some weird stuff that there is no point in keeping, some good old friends, two duplicates, and a bunch of stuff I haven't read yet. S. makes fun of this. A book came in the mail today. When he brought me the package, he said I should be sure to enter it quickly . . .
What would we do without those three little dots . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment