Monday, February 18, 2008

Calculations


Calculations
Originally uploaded by jhhymas
Beautifully sunny day, It was 62 degrees in the middle of the day when I swam at the Y. I've got two more days to print something for class. Sigh.
This was one of my first experiments in digital collage. I love these gingko leaves. I remember a site that had all sorts of information on gingko designs and art and the trees themselves. I have been trying hard to find it for the last 20 minutes, so I could put a link here. But because there is so much interest in gingko, both as a medicine and as a design inspiration, I cannot locate this wonderful site. I have been able to save many of my bookmarked sites on del.icio.us.com but alas, this one has fallen victim to various equipment changes or one of the other vagaries of life. I would appreciate anyone who knows if this site is still out there to let me know. It was a work of love from someone and very thorough. I would love to visit it again. Just found it! Spend some time here, you will learn a lot and see some beautiful images.

No comments:

Post a Comment