Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The tile store


Hello
Originally uploaded by jhhymas.
This is the sun through lotus leaves. I'm still living at the Lotus Garden in my soul. But today we went to the tile store. The granite top place closed at 4 and we didn't get there until 4:30! At the tile store there are too many choices for new tile or granite for kitchen counters. Horrifying. We like some kinds the same but neither my favorite nor his favorite aren't liked by the other person. Anyway we will look at granite before we decide. It seems to me that nice Italian porcelain tile might be cheaper. The granite that comes in 12-inch tiles doesn't come in the smaller sizes that we need for the backsplash and around the window. Way too complex to master in one trip. Who are you, my reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment