Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sunrise


PICT1471fillcrp
Originally uploaded by jhhymas
They played more than an hour of Monteverdi's sacred music tonight. It sounds like what choirs of angels ought to sound like. It would be nice to hear it in the morning when the sun is coming up over the maple topped hills to the east like this and tinting the undersides of clouds peach. There is a lot of violet color in the sunrise here, too. And the pale color against the green is wisps of the morning fog we often have.
My daughter's sick mule ate a little tonight, after having her teeth filed down. I had never heard of this, but I hope the mule will live a little longer now; K is very attached to her. It seems like this might be a mild winter, which would help, I will have to check the Old Farmer's Almanac. I had forgotten about that, but saw some on a display rack at a feed store the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment