Monday, August 25, 2008

I hear dogs barking . . .


I hear dogs barking . . .
Originally uploaded by jhhymas
It looks like this week it is all about deer! Took this through my front window with my beloved 100-300mm lens which reaches even farther now that it is mounted on a digital camera. (Don't ask me to explain this to you; I've just accepted it!) Until the dog barked in the back yard, she was grazing. This is a much prettier pose (I love the ears!) but soon she bounded away.
Now it is late at night, the dishwasher is making that slow, rhythmic sloshing. Tonight, the Internet has been off for two hours, but I thought I'd give it one more try. Sleep tight, although you will probably be reading this in the morning.

yellowing bracken--
the deer lifts her ears
to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment