Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Overlooking Crooked River


PICT3331buzz
Originally uploaded by jhhymas
The fellow who leads the senior citizens water exercise in town was going to participate in a homemade raft race Saturday morning at Riverfest. I was in position with three cameras and my long lens to capture him hitting the finish line. We waited on the bridge for almost an hour, even after the parents of another person in the race had gone home. I haven't had a chance to ask him what happened, but since I was there with cameras, I shot a lot of views of the marsh and the river. I have been wanting some more photos to modify and combine with other things. This is the first of them, modified with the buZZ simplify filter. There will be more. I am bery pleased to have these photos and am wondering if I could do some small marsh watercolors based on these compositions. And a happy good night to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment